I believe that determination, mutual respect between student and teacher, and fun environment can help to expand (and sometimes even discover!) musical talents. If we can talk, we can sing and play!
I have a curriculum that I generally follow, but since no two students are ever exactly alike, my way of teaching takes different paths with every student. In general, I prefer working as part of the same team rather than as a mentor. I anticipate progress from lesson to lesson and celebrate it with my students.
Music brings harmony, joy and help us connect to our listeners on the most amazing level. There is nothing more exciting than seeing lesson-to-lesson growth and success of my students!
I’m excited to offer a piano program specifically designed for children ages 3-5 and for ages 5+.
An encouraging first music lesson experience is critical to your child's long-term enjoyment of the piano.
I use a method that has been designed for preschoolers called WunderKeys.
Lessons are tailored to meet the needs of preschool-aged (ages 3-5) and beginning piano students (ages 5+) to ensure that their first music experience is both positive and enjoyable.
Falling in love with the piano is easy with the right lessons! With story-based instruction your child will get a head start in music, math and life while:
Get in touch for more information!
Would you like to take your solo singing to the next level?
4 weekly classes on solo singing in a supportive environment culminating in a concert!
Would you like to better understand your own solo singing voice and style?
This workshop is a welcoming and safe space for LGBTQIA+ students with comprehensive training resources for transgender and nonbinary singers.
Please contact, if interested!
I am glad you asked!
- First of all, decide what you'd like to achieve or improve. What is your goal? Answering this question will help you set your expectations and get results.
- Please, pick a song (or two) you would like to work on. The song doesn't have to be memorized but you should know it well. As soon as you make the decision, send a copy to me so our pianist can be ready to work with you!
- Be sure to take good care of yourself. Eat a good healthy meal couple of hours before the class and be well hydrated!
- Since our instrument is our body, comfort and fit are the key for your workshop outfit.
- Prepare to learn, meet great people and have fun!
Have any other questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch!
Do you have questions? Ready to schedule your first lesson? Get it touch!
call or text
or use the form on the left to send me a message.
Portland, Oregon 97202, United States
02:30 pm – 06:00 pm